Dear All,
I have a task in structure. I have listed out for a quarterly planning all the involved epics in a structure. What I need to see is, whether the scope of an epic has changed during the planning period. If yes, I would like to mark those.
My solution for this was the following:
1, Validation inquiry - I have listed the last change date of the description field for validation:
history.changes .FILTER($.field = "description").last().changeGroup.time
2, I wanted to see, if the descriprion field has been updated between 13th September and 3rd October. If yes, I wanted to markup those records with a "red star"
.
FILTER(
$.
field = "description").
last().
changeGroup.
time >
make_date(2022,09,13)&&
history.
changes .
FILTER(
$.
field = "description").
last().
changeGroup.
time <
make_date(2022,10,03): "(*r)"
Unfortunately there seems to be some problem, as it's not working properly. Could you please check for me, where do I make misstakes?