Hi everybody,
our problem is type of strange. What we did is created a page on which we included a number of subpages. On each subpage we have one icon with a link to the top of the "master page" and next to it a n icon with a link to the subpage. The thought behind it was that if I am on the "master page" and want to edit the displayed article this link would lead me directly to the page. This worked fine until we updated the Advanced Macros Plugin to version 2.0.31 due to bug CONF-22263 into which we also run.
Now the link jumps to the "master page" instead of the sub page. If I edit the link it shows me the correct link but still jumps to another. If I hover over the link on the "master page" it also shows the wrong link. So it seems to loose the correct link after including the page. It is possible to link to a page which is not part of the "master page" and this link will be used correctly.
What seems to work is if we use excerpt macro with include excerpt. But that is not really a solution for us. I hope I have described the problem understandable. Does anybody have any ideas?
Thanks,
Bruce