I installed the aws addon but it doesnt appear in the repository page...refreshed and waited a couple of minutes, still doesnt work.
unfortunately, i am facing the same problem. here is the tutorial i was following that shows the CodeDeploy Settings option within Bitbucket - https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/apn/announcing-atlassian-bitbucket-support-for-aws-codedeploy/
hope this makes the problem clearer
I doubt this will help, but I will post this here for anyone else who experiences this issue.
I could not see the Code Deploy option in the settings of my repository, however, I could if I created a new repository. The problem was that I didn't create the repository that I wanted to use Code Deploy with; when I added the AWS Code Deploy integration via the Bitbucket account that made the repository, the option revealed itself.
You might need to add CodeDeploy from your profile Bitbucket settings.Click on the profile icon and select Bitbucket settingsFrom the Settings Apps and Features tab select MarketplaceAdd AWS CodeDeploy to your profile
After then you should be able to see the code deploy settings for your repository
AWS CodeDeploy may need to be added under team settings as well.
Team > Settings > Marketplace > Add AWS CodeDeploy
Or vice versa if you added it to the team but the user does not have it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.