Dear all,
this is something that really drives me mad...
I do not have admin right for our company wide confluence wiki. I do have admin rights for my space and I have author rights. However, I do not have the right to change the space style (at least the option is not available in the space's adminsection)
I try to change the look of my h* headings and I created a stylesheet with code of the following kind (example of h2):
h2 {
color: blue; <-- does not have any effect
margin-top: 12px; <-- does not have any effect
margin-bottom: 20px; <-- does not have any effect
margin-left: 6px; <-- does not have any effect
margin-right: 0px; <-- does not have any effect
padding-top: 50px; <-- does not have any effect
padding-bottom: 10px; <-- does not have any effect
padding-left: 5px; <-- does not have any effect
padding-right: 15px; <-- does not have any effect
background-color: #F0AB00; <-- works
text-indent: 20px; <-- works
width: 100%; <-- works
}
Whatever I tried, I couldn't make the options work which are marked as "do not have any effect". I'm desperate...
Any help appreciated, kind regards
Wolfgang