We need to move all issues from a certain Jira project A to another Jira project B. The order of the moved issues in project B will be more or less random, according to [JRASERVER-15634] Sorting after Bulk Move gets lost - Create and track feature requests for Atlassian products. and [JRASERVER-31260] Bulk move issues will ignore the issue key sequence in the source project - Create and track feature requests for Atlassian products..
In our situation, ALL issues in project A are epics. Would the order in project B be totally random or is there a certain predictability in case of such a relatively simple bulk change?
Kind regards,
Ruud
I think what I wrote is still true: Rank is not lost
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-15634?focusedCommentId=1728843&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-1728843
Thanks @Matt Doar. I did a small test with 6 issues. Their rank was indeed preserved (and the keys were not).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.