Gang,
We are having this non-critical but still annoying issue with Widget Connector whereby Vimeo links preview and insert into a confluence page just fine, but when we enter YouTube links, the preview works but the insert action returns nothing. So we literally cannot even get the entry to register into the confluence page...
It's been suggested that our NAT configuration is messed up, but I have a difficult time understanding why Vimeo links work and YouTube links don't. We are on a Windows environment and I have tried this with IE, Chrome and Firefox and the behavior is the same on all 3. I can open up both YouTube and Vimeo links just fine in all 3 browsers so the only issue seems to be with the Widget Connector. Any ideas on how I can properly trouble-shoot this to find the cause?
thanks for any tips or advice! --GY