Hi all ,I create new space without any restrictions , then create 4 pages.
Problem is that new pages not showing in pages Tree , but when you click on Pages , then you see all new pages.
Isn't this possible that all the new pages are created in the root level?
In Confluence, the pages of a space are not necessarily in a tree, rather in a forest (multiple trees, each with its own root). If so, you should move them under the space homepage as root and then you have an actual tree.
hmmm , when I'm creating new page then it's apear (I'm an Admin) but when space admin try create page , this page is not showing in tree. any screen shots when I can find the solution ?
If, in the space, you select Space tools > Rearrange pages (or something similar), do you see the pages there?
Thank you Aron , problem was in root level.
Great work! Please accept my answer if that helped to solve this.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.