Somehow, restarting the JIRA server disable jira schema diagram generator plugin and I am unable to load it again? Can someone help
Start by reading the log file for the startup where it loads the plugins, and then when you click "disable".
yes it is disable somehow incidently but I am getting error now to enable it, could you please help me how can I enable it, getting only option to uninstall
While checking the logs , I found following error, there is some issue while jira start up
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: interface com.atlassian.cache.CacheManager is not visible from class loader
at java.lang.reflect.Proxy.getProxyClass0(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Proxy.newProxyInstance(Unknown Source)
at com.atlassian.plugin.osgi.bridge.external.HostComponentFactoryBean.createHostComponentProxy(HostComponentFactoryBean.java:91)
at com.atlassian.plugin.osgi.bridge.external.HostComponentFactoryBean.afterPropertiesSet(HostComponentFactoryBean.java:99)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1369)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1335)
... 66 more
Any help on this.
That implies you're using the wrong version of Java for Jira and/or a plugin, you've got the wrong version of a plugin, or your installation is damaged in some other way.
How has this installation been done?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.