Hi, I am trying to configure an insight import using a JSON import type and pointing it to a URL. This url works fine for the endpoint in postman, but in jira when testing the configuration, I get the error "Failed to connect to the JSON file specified"From altering the url, I have found that the issue is due to there being spaces in it.My url looks like this:http://example.net:8080/iiq/scim/v2/Entitlements?filter=application.displayName eq "OKTA"and I believe it's failing at the last part. I have tried variations of this I found online but can't get anything to work. Is this a limitation with insight imports? Or can anyone advise how I can get this to work?Thanks,Claire
Hi @Claire Berry ,
you need to encode the URL your filter should be something like filter=application.displayName%20eq%20%22OKTA%22
Hope this helps,
Fabio
Hi @Fabio Racobaldo _Catworkx_ Thanks for the reply. I did try what you suggested:http://example.net:8080/iiq/scim/v2/Entitlements?filter=application.displayName%20eq%20%22OKTA%22I also tried:http%3A%2F%2Fexample.net%3A8080%2Fiiq%2Fscim%2Fv2%2FEntitlements%3Ffilter%3Dapplication.displayName%20eq%20%22OKTA%22but still getting the same error
I eventually got it working with what you suggested, think I miss-typed something the first time. Thanks @Fabio Racobaldo _Catworkx_
you're welcome @Claire Berry
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.