We used to be able to sort tables by the headers. using small arrows that appeared in view mode, however this seems to have disappeared.
Is anyone else having this issue?
Thanks!
Khloe
Hi @Khloe Salmon ,
please could you provide us version of your Confluence? Moreover, please could you attach a screenshot of your table?
Fabio
Hi Fabio,
Thanks for looking at this!
It's Data center version 7.18.2.
Here's a screenshot of a table as an example - normally I'd expect to see little arrows next to 'Knowledge pages' and 'SOPs' where I can sort.
Many thanks,
We're also experiencing this issue. It's only on certain tables. For some of them, the sort works as expected.
Never mind, I found the solution. It won't apply to the OP here based on the screenshot, but in case it's useful to others:
if a table has a Heading Column, none of the columns can be sorted. If you need to be able to sort, remove that setting for any columns that have it enabled on that table.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.