Hi,
I have a query, in our company, we have migrated to Confluence Data Center lately and would like to move from using Gliffy add-on https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/254/gliffy-diagrams-for-confluence?tab=overview&hosting=cloud to another solution.Are there any other add-ons which would allow us to create diagrams directly in Confluence UI such Gliffy? Also, it we would need to have a possibility to migrate content from Gliffy to a new add-on
Many thanks for any suggestions or recommendations
Hi @Admin welcome to the Atlassian Community!
draw.io is a popular alternative to Gliffy. It can migrate the content as well.
Hi, Dave and thank you for fast answer!That is what I have found. Have you known any other cheaper alternative? Both of them cost 6k $ per year. Thank youMark Kudlacek
Those are your only two options for "native" tools in DC. For lower cost you'd have to look at an external tool that integrates with a connector, like https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/350288/lucidchart-diagrams-connector
Hi @Admin ,
Based on your comment above, it sounds like price is the factor you're most concerned with. But, I wanted to let you know that the Gliffy team would be happy to talk through any feedback you have on the product functionality or feature set — we want Gliffy to be an indispensable part of your work!
Let me know if you'd be willing to have a follow-up conversation.
Thanks so much!
Samie
Thx @David Benson _draw_io_ I will take a look on it
Hi @Samie Delebo - Your Gal at Gliffy Let me be honest, I am really happy with Gliffy and I think this addon is best on the marketplace! All our confluence users want to use Gliffy, but for our leadership it seems to expensive... but I hope we will have more arguments to beat them down Thank you SamieMark Kudlacek
Amazing to hear, Mark — that's the type of honesty I really appreciate! Feel free to reach out to my teammate Andy (abryl@perforce.com) as you continue investigating and having these conversations. He may be able to help you make the case and answer questions about our pricing structure.
Have a great day!
What I said is based on answers from my colleagues and that's true! Thank you Samie, I am going to get this contact to our project manager.Have a great day
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.