Hi!
I want to create a card button (in Butler) that copies a card in one board over to another board but I want the trigger to be when the card is assigned to a specific board member - is this possible? I can't seem to find that option when creating a new button.
Thanks!
@Frankie Jones welcome to the community! So buttons are more for "manually" activating a task, whereas it sounds like what you might want is Rules, which activates based on criteria.
For instance, you could make a rule that says when a card is assigned to x, then copy it to another board.
If you don't want that to happen everytime a card assigned to x, you could make the rule to say something like "when a label is added to a card that is assigned to x, then copy it to another board", and then you can use the act of adding a label to manually trigger it. Let me know if that helps!
Hey Brittany!
Thanks so much, that's worked. You're right, I was trying to create a card button when I should have been creating a rule
Many thanks!
Great! Glad that worked!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.