What is the actual question here? Are you referring to JIRA add-ons safe mode on? Yes you can do that.
Could you provide some instructions on how to start JIRA in safe mode?
Thanks
I think we can infer the question is... How do you start JIRA in safe mode from the command line?
Yes, I think that's what he was asking too.
To the best of my knowledge, there is no way to do this from the command line.
When I've had trouble starting JIRA in the past and suspect a plugin, I simply pull the jar out of \installed-plugins and dump it in a temporary folder. Then I can try starting JIRA again.
If JIRA is already running, then Gabrielle's answer will work, as you can go to
Add-ons–> Manage Add-ons–> Enter safe mode
And disable all add-ons there.
One improvement Atlassian could make would be to move "Enter safe mode" to the top of that page, as perhaps users don't see it where it is now, at the bottom.
Hope this helps
Hey,
In JIRA 7.3 above, you can start JIRA when bringing up JIRA through the startup .
./start-jira.sh --disable-all-addons --disable addons=com.atlassian.test.plugin
More details, go here
any way to do this is jira is running as a windows service?
at a guess I'd suggest
<JIRA_INSTALL_DIR>/bin/start-jira.bat -disable-all-addons -disable addons=com.atlassian.test.plugin
Dear @April
I have enabled safe mode through
Now i cant find a way to disable it, can you help, i dont see any banner anywhere
It will be in the information window at the top of your Manage Apps screen
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.