I have a freight management system that allows customers to get quotes and rates, I will like to integrate Jira into our platform to help collect be a bug collector or issue collector.
I will like to know if it's possible.
Hi @Nkechi Moses welcome to the community. Not knowing what the other system is doesn't help any of us to help you. Does this other system have an API?
Hi @Nkechi Moses , I can't really advise you based on the limited info you have provided here.
The other system have an API, i want to know if Jira can be integrated to the product.
Well I've integrated Jira into a number of different systems over the years. Since your system has an API then I would say yes you probably can, but without knowing what you are trying to integrate to I would not give a full 100% yes for sure you can.Re: Before it was easy I once integrated Jira with SNOW by writing up a series of groovy scripts within Jira, java script within SNOW and a mid-server to handle the in-between. So giving all that, your only limitation is your own technical capabilities and costs you are willing to apply to building and maintaining a customization.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.