My Transition condition has group setup but when I login as user of that group I don't see the related Transition screen.
You can do the transition but can't see the screen? or the transition can't be done at all?
Can you post a screenshot of your transition's conditions?
As administrator I was able to setup transition successfully as well condition. Condition I have setup is for R&D group.
Here are the Images for Transition condition and groups I have assigned for User
Groups1.jpg
What I have realized is if I assign a user in jira-developers group then user is able to see the transition group. So looks like there are some privileges which I missing to assign to R&D group which I am not sure where to look for. I have tried to look at help files but I could not find one.
We are currently trying to evaluate the product on Trial version which expires this Friday. Any help on this will take us step closer to purchase the license.
Go to Permission Schemes, which is under Administration/Issues. Do the R&D Group have the "Move Issues" permission?
Thank You Asael. That actually made me look at the permissions again. I was missing permissions for "Transition Issues". That resolved it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.