Hi,
We receive several tickets for the same APM (a product that we have). I am wondering how to automatically combine several open tickets into one (avoiding duplicates and optimizing work).
Hopefully someone could help.
Thanks
@Bryan.Lumije I think the correlation should happen from the APM tool it self for example all events generated with same (attributes) shouldn't be send to Jira or to be correlated with the root cause and I think most of APM tool have this mechanism
Hi @Mohamed Saad Taha thanks for this input.
Not sure if I have explained my scenario properly. Basically, I want to merge tickets that are having the same value for a specific custom field. In this case, if the value of "DLL APM Name SNP" is the same, then I would like to merge these tickets.
Hi @Bryan.Lumije ,
Natively the merging issues feature is not available in Jira. You can only link tickets, for example, using duplicates / is duplicated by links. To add this feature, you can vote on this feature request:
If you want to merge tickets with removing duplicates or merge them automatically (without manual clinking on the issue), you can use the Issue Merger PRO for Jira app developed by Appsvio (it's paid app).
Best regards,
Kate
Appsvio
P.S. I see that you use server / data center version, so I added appropriate tags.
Thank you @Kate Pawlak _Appsvio_ , appreciate this reply.
I will discuss this internally with out team.
Bryan
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.