Hello all!
I first installed Confluence 4.3 locally and ran it via http on port 8090. During this time I added a lot of pages with images in the content.
Recently I moved Confluence to a server, and secured it behind Apache. Everything is working well aside from the images. I access my wiki via https://wiki.fakesite.com/..., and all content comes through but no images render. Firebug shows me that everything is being served via https besides the images which are still http://wiki.fakesite.com:8090/download/attachments/....
If I change the image url to https and drop the port in another browser tab, then the image is shown correctly. So I'm happy that they are still there and can be served from Confluence.
I've had a look in the admin section but I don't see anything specific to the URLs of images. BTW, my baseURL is set to https://wiki.fakesite.com, which I've read it should be.
Does anyone know of a way to fix the image URLs without needing to delete and re-add each image? There must be something I'm missing here...
Thanks,
K