Hey All,
Still new to authoring in Confluence... The main reason we went to Confluence is because our engineers had a major pain point in providing review comments using Adobe Acrobat Review Server. Their hope is that they can modify small details directly in the source, AND provide comments on pages. (Don't tell me it's a terrible idea, because I lost that battle.)
So, now each page in a doc has a growing list of comments. Tracking this activity, even on a small document, is so flawed! I have no way of marking a comment done, filtering only unresolved comments, seeing a history of added and deleted comments, etc. So, what is already happening is that I'm missing newly added comments/replies to threads. So, I started deleting comments once I incorporated them until I needed to go back and see the comment again and had no way to restore it.
I'm so frustrated. There is no way this is going to work on bigger docs. WAY too error prone...
Does anyone know if there's an add-on? Or a different way to get/track feedback on the actual Confluence page (not a PDF output, since they don't want to review that way). HELP???
TIA!