Is there a way to have a custom field on a ticket that is private to only some users?
For instance, I want to have a notes field on a ticket, but I would only like the notes to be viewable by some users and not all....
Thanks!
Behaviours Plugin will also do the job and lots of more
You cant have this in JIRA without some coding. Maybe the field security plugin will help.
Thanks, I am checking out this plugin now!
One problem with behaviors plugin for this case, Jamie can correct me if wrong, is your detail will still be on the page - although hidden. People can check the html source for example and see it.
I wouldn't recommend for highly sensitive stuff. For simple cases, this might be more than enough.
Thanks for the suggestion - I'll check this one out too!
oh i didn't knew about this...
Hi, please, try this: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/ru.mail.jira.plugins.groupeditfiedls
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.