Hi,
Is it possible (via the UI, APIs or database) to list all projects in a JIRA 4.4.4 instance that have project links to FishEye / Crucible with details of each of those links for each JIRA project?
I need to migrate a FishEye / Crucible instance to another server and wanted to generate a list of all the JIRA projects that are currently linked to that FishEye / Crucible instance, with details of the repos they are linked to, so I can check that they're all still linked after the migration.
I know that if I relocate the application link rather than delete and recreate things shoud be preserved automagically, but a list of existing links would be useful as a backup / sanity check :-)
I can't see anything in the UI that lists all project links other than checking each JIRA project one by one and I'm struggling to find where the info is stored in the database.
Cheers,
Andrew.