Is I am writing requirement specifications using the confluence template
On the top level I have system requirements with for example accuracy requirements specification
Some of the involved software requirements needs to get linked to these accuracy requirements since they are part in a chain of software components to satisfy the system requirements.
I would like to keep the requirement only on system requirement level and then connect/link to this system requirement from the corresponding requirement for each software component
Example:
System Req page
| Item | Story | Notes | |
|---|
| #1 | | detectection needs to be within +-2 mm | |
| | | | |
| | | | |
Software Component 1 req Page
| Item | Story | Notes | |
|---|
| #12 | | | |
| #13 | JIRA ticket 123 | System Req: #1 "detectection needs to be within +-2 mm" | |
| #14 | | | |
What I would like is that in the description/Notes for Software Component 1 req Page #13 I get link/see the requirement stated in System req Page #1
Is this doable in some magic way? Or do you have a suggestion on another way to solve this?
Thanks in advance
/Oscar