The deep link to create a task (issuetype 3) in my project xxx (pid=10032) is e.g. https://xxx/jira/secure/CreateIssue.jspa?pid=10032&issuetype=3&Create=Create
Could I extend this link to have some more Jira-inbuilt fields preselected; e.g.
...&component=12345 or &priority=2 or &securitylevel=4
(Same question for custome fields)
Thanks a lot & BR,
Markus
You can, see http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Creating+Issues+via+direct+HTML+links.
Thanks Jamie!
Didn't know this page so far.
Played yround a bit and I think this is for another purpose= fully generate issues with defined fields set.
I need to have the "Create issue screen" with some fields pre-populated and the user could add more data before pressing "Create issue" button.
I need to extend this URL: https://xxx/jira/secure/CreateIssue.jspa?pid=10032&issuetype=3&Create=Create
Adding e.g. "&summary=test" does not add the text
Link from your linked page uses another script: http://xxx.atlassian.com/secure/CreateIssueDetails!init.jspa?pid=10032&issuetype=3
Any idea?
Yeah, you need the !init bit, otherwise if all fields are present, it will commit the issue. It's fiddly, I went through this a while ago, but it should be possible.
If you have an example that would probably be much appreciated by other people...!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.