I would like to create a ScriptRunner macro to display employee profiles on a confluence page that connects to a SQL database. There is a macro called Profile List but don't see where you can pull employee data from SQL. Do you have any examples? Really appreciate it. Thanks!
Hi @Carla Valdegas,
I found this script on the ScriptRunner library. It seems to match what you've described.
https://library.adaptavist.com/entity/display-sql-results-from-an-external-database-macro
I hope that helps.
Cheers,
Melo
Thank you Melo for the quick reply! I am using that script and it pulls the data from the database nicely into a table in confluence. Is it possible to change from a table format to a different layout like a profile card and display 6 on a page? I would like to make some of the fields clickable as well. Can that be added to the script? Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.