How to create multiple subtasks for parent issue and in subtasks shown as multiple custom fields and
Hi @Nageswararao could you please clarify your question the way it is now is very confusing.
There's an example of creating a sub-task at https://library.adaptavist.com/entity/create-a-sub-task-and-link-to-parent-issue-in-jira
But I'm afraid I don't understand the rest of the (cut off, I think) question. My guess is that you have a parent issue that has one or many values selected in a multi-select field and you want to create a sub-task for each value in the list.
Hi,
Thanks for your response
1.When a new issue (story/task) is created -
A) a list of sub-task should get linked automatically
The assignee for the sub-task
C) label field
You can do this with a bit of modification to the script I've pointed to.
But you still haven't told us what you're trying to do.
It's clear that you want "issue create" to spawn a load of sub-tasks, presumably on the issue being created, but what are the rules for deciding what to create? A fixed list of X items? One per component or multi-select list value? Who do you want to assign them to? What labels are you wanting to add?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.