Hello Everyone,
I am a DevOps Engineer and new to Jira. Kindly suggest me the appropriate certification on Jira for me. Please share the hierarchy of certifications in Jira from basic to advanced level which are useful for a DevOps Engineer.
Hi @Sandesh D Manocharya ,
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!!!
There are many certifications are available on the Atlassian.
It has certification for Jira Cloud as well as for Datacenter version of Jira.
Datacenter
Cloud:
I would suggest you start with either ACP 610 or ACP 620 as they are both initial level of certifications.
Hope this information helps!
Regards,Mayur
Welcome to the community !!
I would suggest progress in the path of being an Atlassian Certified Expert as mentioned in https://university.atlassian.com/student/page/844004-atlassian-certified-master
Hi @Mayur Jadhav ,
Yes, this information helps me a lot. Thank you so much.
Hi @Rilwan Ahmed ,
Thank you so much.
@Sandesh D Manocharya if the answer is helpful, would really appreciate if you can hit the accept button so that it will helps others too!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.