Hi I was trying to purge a quiet big trash with 1200 files. After clicking purge all as admin I and the customer too got the following message:
A system error has occurred — our apologies!
For immediate troubleshooting, consult our knowledge base for a solution.
If you would like to receive support from Atlassian's support team, ask your Confluence administrator to create a support issue on Atlassian's support system with the following information:
Your Confluence administrator can use the support request form to create a support ticket which will include this information.
We will respond as promptly as possible.Thank you!
Return to site homepage…
Transaction rolled back because it has been marked as rollback-only
Hi @Marcel Kleinlütke , are you able to Purge individual pages in a space?
No! I click on purge. Requester yes or no appears. I say yes. System is working but page remains in the list of trash items
Hi @Marcel Kleinlütke Is it possible to paste the full error snapshot?
it is in my original message...
I mean is there further error under the Cause? "Transaction rolled back because it has been marked as rollback-only" is a very generic error and could be due to multiple causes.
If not, I suggest you open a support case with Atlassian Support and attach the support zip for log analysis.
Regards,
Aamir
You could look into {{ confluence_home }}/logs/atlassian-confluence.log if it contains anything more specific to go on. If you're only getting that generic Cause in the error page, that's odd, I recall Confluence printing the stacktrace, but if not the log should have it.
Or, if you're already in touch with Atlassian then they'll probably figure it out quick enough.
It went to Atlassian for further support. Solution is open.
It seams that it might have to do with page restrictions but they are still looking for answers and solutions
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.