Cant update to OAuth 2.0 Intergration. The "Test Connection" keeps failing. I am 100% certain I'm entered the Client ID, Client Secret, and Redirect URL correctly.
Followed basicly these instructions:
We are using Microsoft/Azure.
I have tried serveral different Scopes entries. I not sure what this is suppose to be. I tried
I followed this link https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/the-connection-test-of-the-oauth-2-0-integration-fails-with-the-error-the-connection-has-failed-check-the-application-logs-for-details-1096094146.html
Nothing seems to work. Need help.
I issue I was having was user input. On Azure side, when I created the New Secret, I was adding the Secret ID to jira, when I should have been adding the "Value" generated.
Hi @Derek ,
Would recommend to tail or to trace the log when attempting the connection to get further details on what issue you encountering for the failure. The failure could be for any number of reason. Usually, its the fail handshake.
Also, recommend to open a Atlassian support ticket at the same time and attach the logs as well.
Thanks,
Ben
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.