Occasionally when Bamboo is doing a clone of a new repository the folder in _hg-repositories-cache is created and it looks like it attempts to check out the repository but no .hg file or folder is created.
It looks like it was a permissions issue, after the service was updated it was set to run as system when before it needed to run as a user with permissions to the repository.
Which Bamboo version is it and which operating system?
Windows XP sp3, Bamboo 3.2 build 2600
I don't remember the exact issue number, but I remember there was a problem on Windows when antivirus software was enabled on that directory. Try excluding that directory and see if it helps.
You may try upgrading to a later Bamboo version, it should contain a more graceful handling of that case.
Ok, I was planning on upgrading to 3.4 soon so hopefully that'll sort that out. I'll check back in if it fixes the issue or not
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.