I am trying to use the Insight Post-function in a workflow to assign an employee object to the Jira issue using the value in the 'Reporter' field. I've read through other posts on this topic and haven't found one like my situation, so here it goes:
In the post function I left the condition blank so it would always try, then entered "E-mail address" = ${reporter} in the IQL field and pointed it at the Jira custom field for the staff record.
It works, but only on a subset of people and I can't see any difference between those it will find and those it won't other than the ones it can find are users with application access.
I attempted to debug by taking someone who was not findable and giving them application access temporarily, but it didn't make them findable.
Any ideas would be appreciated.
Assign object/s based on an IQL query based on data from an issue