Hello guys,i'm doing a project import on JIRA using the Project Inport tool of the system, but i'm getting a weird error that I can't find an explanation anywhere.
Error:
Capturar 2.JPG
Capturar.JPGCould you guys give me a hand?Thanks a bunch for any tips
Hi Ariel,
That is actually a pretty straight forward error. You can only restore projects from backup:
I hope this helps!
Thats the thing, I got a project with no Issues created, but I still get the error =(
Have you verified that there aren't any other projects with the same key? If you don't have any issues created, can you try just deleting the project and then doing the import?
Got it, i was being a noob. Thanks for the tip heheh
Yah, that was the error. Thanks a bunch
Wow, Matheus, you're really a genius! Thank you for not helping anybody.
@Ariel Rosa did you resolved this. I don't have issues in project but still getting the same error while import.
Thanks,
Om
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.