I currently use JIRA for call center ticketing. We resolve issues but sometimes the customer sends in an email after the ticket is resolved. I need to monitor tickets for this so we do not miss an issue. I am currently using an advance search to locate these tickets, but the script seems in affective. I wonder if anyone might have a better script I can use or know why the script I use does not pull every ticket that has been updated after being resolved.
My script:
project = CUSTOMER AND issueFunction in dateCompare("", "resolutionDate < lastCommented") ORDER BY updated DESC
So I am looking at my project, and then asking for a comparison between the resolution date and the last commented time, and a sort after that. I know I am missing something or that a better or different way exists to find all the tickets that get updated after we resolve them.
Any ideas and help is much appreciated.
Thanks.