hello community
I have a very tricky problem.
I want to use the custom picker field provided by ScriptRunner.
I hope this field, by calling the jira rest api interface, returns a certain type of issue, and finally the summary of these issues is used as a list for me to choose.
I saw an example provided by the documentation: country picker. But I don't know how to change it, the following is my code?
Remark: Regarding why I want to use rest api, because I use the normal issue picker field, I can't select the issue that I don't have permission to see, so I want to select the issue that I don't have permission to see through the current method
import com.onresolve.scriptrunner.canned.jira.fields.model.PickerOption
import groovyx.net.http.ContentType
import groovyx.net.http.HTTPBuilder
import groovyx.net.http.Method
HTTPBuilder getHttpBuilder() {
new HTTPBuilder("http://localhost")
}
search = { String inputValue ->
httpBuilder.request(Method.GET, ContentType.JSON) {
uri.path = inputValue ?
"/rest/api/2/issue/search?jql=reporter=${inputValue}" :
"/rest/api/2/issue/search?jql=reporter=admin"
uri.query = [fields:'key;summary']
response.failure = { null }
}
}
toOption = { Map<String, String> map, Closure<String> highlight ->
new PickerOption(
value: map.summary,
label: map.key,
html: highlight(map.key, false),
)
}
renderItemViewHtml = { Map country ->
"${country.key} (${country.summary})"
}