I have been preparing for the ACP-120 exam and have given it my all. I did the courses and took all your tips to heart, even from the call with the 5 tips.
Now I still failed the exam the first time on September 10, 2022 which made me sad. Now I wrote the exam again on September 22, 2022.
In the course description it says that it is up to 70 questions. In the exam, on September 22, 2022, there were actually 75.
Then at the end of the exam it said that I scored 63.7% of 64.0% of the points and did not pass. When I then received the confirmation email it said 63.0% at the end. Why would be rounded here and why -0.7%.
What I want to say is that I find this unfair. I do not know how my colleagues who are also preparing for the exam see it. According to the numbers and what they said should have passed. Is there a way of fairness there at Atlassian?