I want to list the user stories which are in multiple sprints
Hello @Parveen Taj ,
David from ALM Works here.
Are you trying to create a structure that includes only stories that are included in multiple sprints?
Or, are you trying to mark/identify stories that already exist in a structure and are assigned to multiple sprints?
Best,David
I already have a structure with user stories , now I want to view only those which are in multiple sprints
Thank you for the clarification!
You can use a formula like the one below to identify the issues that are part of more than one sprint:
IF sprint.SIZE() > 1: 1
If you are using an on-prem version of Structure, which it appears you are, you can also Filter by this formula.
You can add a Generator or Transformation and choose Filter by Attribute. Use the formula above as your attribute and set the Operator to "is true".
Please let me know if this helps!
yes it works :-) thank you so much ... how do I highlight this in Red colour for more visibility
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.