Is it possible to create/add instructions in a "confluence 4.1.9" template?
Hello Sebastien,
Yes, just go the part of the page you want to add the instructions and select Template > Instructional Text on the editor toolbar.
More about editing templates can be seen at this documentation.
Hi Guilherme,
Thanks for your fast answer.
I would agree with you in the version 5. But in version 4.1.9 like mentionned upper, I haven't seen any editor (only a basic edition page where I can use markup only). So as I am newbee with Confluence, it may be possible I missed something in the web interface, nevertheless I have also found nothing in the 4.1.9 related documentation.
Thanks for your comments.
Oh I see Sebastian, sorry for not having taken the version into consideration whilst doin the search.
Hi Guilherme, No problem. It happens sometimes. I would be glad to close the question, like heavily suggested by the automated email I am receiving once a day, but for me this question is still not answered. So I would be glad to receive a correct answer.
NOTE: a correct answer can also be something like "it is not possibe".
Thanks
Sebastien
Is this working on the 2021 Cloud version??
Apparently not anymore.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.