Can you help assist how to default a board to my opening board when opening trello?
Hey @Jaclyn Wilcox Welcome to the Community, nice to have you here!We have some amazing folks out there who have had similar questions to yours in the past. Since I'm not sure which instance of Trello you are trying to use, I'll link a few of the possible ones here that might help you in this process.
I hope this helps!
I am using desktop App and I don't see the "set default" option either. Is there a screenshot for this?
Are you on a Mac or Windows computer? Here's a screenshot of what the Boards menu looks like on Mac with the option to set a default board highlighted.
Heyo,If you are using a macOS system, it should look like this one:If we are talking MS Windows, then:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.