When I try to upload images, I get an error message " Insufficient space storage available.
Hello @[deleted]! Welcome to the Atlassian community!
Do you know if you're on Server/Data Center or Cloud?
If you're on Cloud there are storage limits if you're on the Free plan or the Standard plan. It's 2Gb for the Free plan and 250Gb for the Standard plan. Premium and Enterprise have unlimited storage.
Thanks for the response. I am on cloud.
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Confluence won't do this to you on Cloud, not until you go way way over the storage limits and your administrators ignore all the warnings from Atlassian about needing to upgrade the plan.
You will get it when you run out of disk space on a server/DC install.
You'll need to get your administrators to do one or many of:
Hi @[deleted],
welcome to the Atlassian community!
Probably you are on an instance hosted by your company. Please check the server disk status and try to clean something or increase it.
Fabio
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.