Okay I have the workflow extensions plugin. I have 4 different sub-task issue types, they each have their own screen scheme and workflow. I have a unique field in each issue type.
LOE-1 (Issue type 1)
LOE-2 (Issue type 2)
LOE-3 (Issue type 3)
LOE-4 (Issue type 4)
I auto create the sub-tasks with the create on transition add-on. They get auto assigned to users based on a user picker. It's an Open->Closed workflow and on close I am trying to copy the value in those fields back to the parent issue. Only one of the values gets copied. The sub-task workflow transitions the parent one step further in the parents workflow but it is not a closed status.
| Copy the value(s) of a field to the issue's parent |
This post function has a field picker so I can't try it with the custom field value. Any thoughts?
JIRA 6.4.7
RedHat 6.4
Java 1.8.0_40
Thanks
Andrew