Hi ,
I installed proforma-add-on-8.6.4 with data-center version,
However it shows on jira portal as jira server version as you can see from screenshot.
is this normal?
Hi @Mengmeng Yu
That is description text bundled with the plugin. ProForma have not chosen to update it yet. I can also see the installed version is 8.6.4-DC i.e. a data centre version.
These is usually very little difference in the server and data centre versions of plugins. They have to satisfy a level of performance testing to be listed as data centre compatible e.g. work in high performance multi node mode.
Hi Tom,
thx for your reply.
my issue is I failed to enable this plugin
There are a number of things I would try to resolve this.
First check the log files as suggested in the error message. This could show you the cause. (Although error messages in the Jira logs can be obtuse!)
It is showing as unlicensed. I would click the Free Trial button and get a s 30 day trial key.
If those fail, uninstall and re-install a free trial from the market place.
Tom
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.