JSM DC. On the customer portal, I want to hide change management limited to the team only I allowed to this project but it is visible to everyone on the instance. i want to hide from customer portal
You're on the right track
step 1 - limit the customer permissions ==> seems like you've done this
step 2 - Go check your people list on the Change management.
Screenshot is from cloud but the principle is the same in DC
good luck
/L
Hello @Saqib Dar
I am Oliwia from Deviniti - Atlassian Platinum Partner.
I can see that permissions seem to be configured correctly and currently only users you add to the project (via the Customers tab on the project sidebar) should be able to access the portal from Help Center or via link. Next, I believe it's worth verifying the current members of this project to see if only relevant users are added. There is also an article in the Atlassian knowledge base which you may find useful:
Adding customers
I hope that helps!
Best,
Oliwia
hi thanks for sharing this information but unfortunately it did not work
hi thanks for sharing this information, i removed the customers role and revert back to same number of customers the result is same. In helpcenter its available for all customer like i cannot hide it
Hi!
I can see in the above thread that you might be looking for a way to limit access to the help center. Note that the help center (URL https://YOURCOMPANYNAME.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portals)will always be visible for all users.
The access and permissions control who see what portals on the help center.
Access & permissions are managed for each project via its configuration:
thanks @Lisa Förstberg i had gone through all these steps but didn't succeed I restrict to employees only but still it was showing to customers. as workaround, I changed the visibility of the project through plug-in "extension to service desk" to the limited number of users.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.