Hello,
With the new update to New Relic, there is no longer an Opsgenie integration but rather a webhook.
https://docs.newrelic.com/docs/alerts-applied-intelligence/notifications/destinations/
I'm following this Opsgenie document but I don't seem to have the API URL when I use the "New" New Relic Opsgenie integration.
https://support.atlassian.com/opsgenie/docs/integrate-opsgenie-with-new-relic-alerts-new/
If I use the "Legacy" New Relic Opsgenie integration, that provides the API URL, but when I test the connection, the New Relic UI gives a successful result but there is no alert in Opsgenie.
https://support.atlassian.com/opsgenie/docs/integrate-opsgenie-with-new-relic-legacy/integrate-opsgenie-with-new-relic-legacy
Does anyone have a documented approach that I can borrow?
Hi @[deleted],
If you were to use the v2 New Relic integration, I believe the format of the URL might be something like this:
https://api.opsgenie.com/v2/json/newrelic?apiKey=XXXXX
Testing with Postman - that seems to work:
I gave that a shot using the API key from the New Relic - New Integration. The New Relic UI accepted it, but after testing it, the alert didn't make its way to Opsgenie -- Alert screen.
I am seeing data coming through in the opsgenie logs. I'm wondering if it is having issues parsing the payload. I used the one in the document referenced above. Do you have any examples I can try into New Relic?
Are there any errors in the Opsgenie logs, or indication as to why an alert was not created? This Article my colleague shared might help as well: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Opsgenie-articles/Integration-not-creating-Opsgenie-alert/ba-p/2070678
Here is a snap shot of the order in which the request come in.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.