CI trigger is not working in azure devops for powerapp pipeline
I have done changes in solution and click on publish customization but build not triggered
even I have enabled CI trigger button
Hi @Dev raj,
Are you using Azure DevOps with a Bitbucket Cloud repo? You don't mention anything about Bitbucket and I don't see a Bitbucket Cloud account in our system with your email.
In case you have a Bitbucket account with a different email and you use Azure DevOps with a Bitbucket Cloud repo:
Go to Repository settings for this repo in Bitbucket Cloud > select Webhooks, find the Azure webhook, select View requests for this webhook, and then select Enable History.
Then perform an action that should trigger a new build, and check if you can see the webhook request on the page where you enabled history.
If there is a request with status 200 this means the webhook works ok.
In this case, I would suggest checking the following doc from Azure DevOps for further troubleshooting:
https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/devops/pipelines/repos/bitbucket?view=azure-devops&tabs=yaml#i-just-created-a-new-yaml-pipeline-with-cipr-triggers-but-the-pipeline-is-not-being-triggered
If you still need assistance, I would suggest contacting the support team of Azure Devops.
Kind regards,Theodora
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.