I have Confluence pages with multiple 'Page Property' macros on them. Some have ID's and others do not.
Recently, two of these pages have been showing up in the 'Page Property Report' macro with extra lines that have no values in the selected columns. The first page has one extra line with no values and the second page has 5 extra lines with no values in the columns. Both of these pages have one line with values in the columns which is as expected.
I've tried to correlate the number of macros with and without ID's to these extra lines and I am unable to establish a pattern.
We are using Confluence 7.4.17
My workaround is to filter out the rows with empty values however I'd really like to see it work as it was before when no rows with empty values were present.
Reference these screen captures for examples of the rows with and without values.


