Hi all,
I have been searching the forum for a similar problem but couldn't find anything that seemed to match what I am trying to do here. Any help appreciated... Note that I am running an evaluation licence of JIRA running on our local servers.
1 transition in my workflow is to assign a number of persons who as a team will be responsible for resolving this issue. When I say "assign" I do not mean the default Jira assign function. In my case, I have a screen with 3 different user pickers.
Current behaviour: When the 3 persons are selected and I save the modification, the change is saved properly and is visible. However right now none of the 3 users is informed about this.
Requested behaviour: Upon saving, I would like the 3 selected users to be informed about this assignment and would like them to be set as "watchers" of this issue in order for them to be notified about updates.
What are my options to achieve this?
Thanks in advance for your help!