Hi all,
my request is about the ticket type Epic.
When stories are linked to an epic, they are listed as "Issues in epic".
I would like to display the total number of "Issues in epic" as a number in the epic.
Example: If my list "issues in epic" contains 15 items, I want to show this value as a number in a custom field "Total number of tickets".
I have created a scripted field for this with scriptrunner and would be happy if you could support me with the matching script.
To get all related issues I'm using this script below. When i use a textfield-template, it correctly gives me the linked keys. Now I need a function that sums the number of keys so I can display them with a number-field-template
Thanks,
Alexander
import com.atlassian.jira.component.ComponentAccessor
import com.atlassian.fugue.Option
import com.atlassian.jira.issue.Issue
//Method to get the greenhopper bean instance
def getBean(String beanId)
{
def ghPlugin = ComponentAccessor.getPluginAccessor().getEnabledPlugin("com.pyxis.greenhopper.jira")
def descriptor = ghPlugin.getModuleDescriptor("greenhopper-launcher")
def applicationContext = descriptor.getModule().greenHopperCacheManager.applicationContext
def beanInstance = applicationContext.getBean(beanId)
return beanInstance;
}
//method to return list of issue keys in an Epic
def getEpicIssueKeys(Issue issue) {
def epic = (Option)Option.option(issue)
def epicLinkManagerImpl = getBean("epicLinkManagerImpl");
issuesInEpic = epicLinkManagerImpl.getIssuesInEpic(issue)
return issuesInEpic
}
if(issue.issueType.name=="Epic") {
return getEpicIssueKeys(issue)
}
return null