Hello All,
I created a custom report within a project to keep track of how many tickets individual employees process. What I am trying to achieve is something similar to that report but including all projects instead of just the one. Is there a gadget I can take advantage of or a way to create a custom report for all projects?
Thank you in advance.
Hi @Pedro Casas
It will depends on what reports you are using. Some of them are available as Gadget to use in a dashboard, some are not but alternatives may exist with third party app (fee or paid).
But you cannot use the report feature available on the sidebar and apply it to multiple projects.
Regards
Do you know of any third party apps that would allow me to create a custom report similar to the one available on the sidebar?
You can have a look to thoses one :
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1214789/rich-filters-for-jira-dashboards?hosting=datacenter&tab=overview
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1218675/rich-filters-service-management-dashboards?hosting=datacenter&tab=overview
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1214613/multiple-filters-chart-gadgets-for-dashboards-reports?hosting=datacenter&tab=overview
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1220925/custom-charts-for-jira-reports-and-jira-dashboard-filter?hosting=datacenter&tab=overview
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.