Hello! Is there any free feature for creating second landing page in Confluence? I'm searching an alternative option as the Custom dashboard for confluence will not be supported/updated after this year.
Thanks!
Hi @Maria Ahvenlampi
If you're up for trying an add-on, my company develops an app that could help you
Dashboard Hub for Confluence - Reports & Charts includes Filter Rules for redirection, which let you redirect users and groups to specific dashboards.
Other features include Confluence macros, Custom charts, External Share, pre-defined templates, +70 gadgets, and more.
If your team is under 10 people, it's free! Hope it helps
Best,
Iván, Product Marketing Manager
Just for additional information, I'm trying to find a solution for setting a prioritization rule in which landing page the user will end up after logging in confluence.
The ''second'' landing page is very simple and does not need any special macros etc.
Hello Ivan, I'm aware of this suggested replacement for Custom Dashboard for confluence add on. It has many features and gadgets, however the only feature we need is this second landing page.
We resolved this problem with using Refined-theme for confluence.
Thanks for you response anyway
Br,
Maria A
Hi Maria,
I'm so glad you solved your problem
Iván
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.