The issue that appears in a Sprint report under this category has the same Sprint number in a Sprint field as all other issues. How it was determined that it was completed outside of the Sprint?
These are the issues that were not in the sprint but were completed during the sprint or issues which were completed before the sprint started or after it ended.
Issue was moved to status Done on June 16. I completed sprint today. So it doesn't add up.
You are right - I was fooled be looking at our own sprints, but this was just a coincidence. I've done some digging and edited my answer.
We have several occasions where stories were marked as done before the sprint was actually started - they all show up in "Issues completed outside of this sprint".
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.