Hello,
When I am trying to connect one JIRA to another it is giving error as ,
"Passive mode enabled - remote connection was not checked.
Local connection error. Please check your settings"
Which add-on are you using?
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.intenso.jira.plugins.synchronizer/cloud/overview this plugin I have installed.
Ok, I'm not familiar with that one, but at a glance, the docs simply say your settings for the connection are wrong - your current JIRA can't log into the remote one.
Start at https://intenso.atlassian.net/wiki/display/SYN/IssueSYNC+101 and go over all the settings.
Hi Tejashree,
It's not really an answer to your question, however, another solution you could have a look at is Backbone Issue Sync for JIRA. It also allows you to keep multiple JIRA instances in sync with fine-granular control on which issue types and fields you want to synchronize.
If there are any questions, feel free to reach out to us. We're happy to help.
Cheers,Roman.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.