I am trying to connect to Sharepoint 2010 from confluence using the Sharepoint Connector Addin v1.7
From the confluence document editor screen I press Insert -> Sharepoint Document and this brings up the search form. No matter what I put in the search box it always returns an error:
SharePoint Document Search Error!
An error prevented the search from completing.
Note, the test on the configure page works okay indicating it is configured correctly.
From browsing your website, one page indicates that Sharepoint Connector does not work yet with Sharepoint 2010
(link:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/SPCON011/Planning+your+Environment)
However, looking at the version history for the addin it appears it goes up to 1.8 with support for Sharepoint 2013!
Can you please advise on whether this addin works with Sharepoint 2010 and if so, any help on what is causing the search to fail would be greatly appreciated. For example, is there any config to be done on the sharepoint side - I can't see any indication from the docs here that there is.
thanks in advance.